OverviewThis course will teach you to make a cake, bread, muffin, and biscuit. Enroll and learn to bake.
- Introduction to bakery.
- Bread Module.
- a. Understand the ingredient functionality.
- b. Describe the principles of fermentation and the relationship between temperature and dough processing.
- c. Developing bread dough, scaling and moulding the dough for proofing process.
- Cake/pastry Module.
- a. Learn the ingredient functionality and characteristics.
- b. Practice sequential steps in folding and incorporating the ingredients.
- Muffin Module.
- a. Identify the ingredient function for pastry making.
- b. Bakers’ percentage and formula balance rules in muffin making.
- Biscuit module.
- a. Identify the ingredient function for biscuit making.
- b. Bakers’ percentage and formula balance rules in biscuit making.
- Proper baking utensils.
- Ovens with proper temperature range.
- Availability of all key Ingredients.
- A notebook to note down important things.
- A love for cooking.
Tags : Learn Baking