OverviewBelly dance is a type of Middle Eastern dance. Originally a "solo, improvised dance involving torso articulation," belly dance takes many different forms depending on the country and region, both in costume and dance style. Learn it all with Qriyo.
- Learn about Belly dance, its type and its history.
- Warming up before doing Belly dance.
- Basic steps, hand postures, hand and foot movement.
- Learn about exercises that can strengthen your core.
- Learn about the seven core Families of Movement that create Belly Dance: Lifts and Drops, Slides, Shimmy, Twists, Circle, Figure 8’s, Undulations.
- Know to use the rhythm.
- Body language and style that will make you look good.
- Get good speakers .
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Good open space so as to move freely while dancing.
- Any music suitable to belly dance.
- Willingness to work hard and improve.
Tutor for You
Guaranteed Refund within