OverviewQuilling is a technique of coiling and shaping of narrow paper strips to create a design or an art. Take this course now and our experts will teach you all the basics of Quilling.
- What is Quilling and its history.
- Basics of Quilling.
- How to use Quilling tools.
- Using the knowledge of quilling to build things.
- Making jewellery, heart and various other spaces.
- Quilling paper, Quilling tool ,needle tool or slotted tool.
- Ruler, Scissors, Tweezers, T-pin, paper piercing tool, or round toothpick.
- Glue clear-drying, suitable for paper.
- Plastic lid to use as a glue palette.
- Damp cloth to keep fingers free of glue.
- Patience and wilingness to learn.
Tutor for You
Guaranteed Refund within