OverviewBollywood Dance is the foundation of every great Indian Bollywood Film. The dances are a fusion of traditional and classical indian dances with the influence of some jazz, hip-hop and modern dance. Take the course and learn the basics of dance and remember anybody can dance.
- Theory of beats and rhythm.
- Learning to judge music and songs.
- Understand the beats and bring it into your dance.
- Basic Aerobic exercises on beats to improve the flexibility
- Learn the hand gesture, foot movement and other basic steps.
- Integrate these basic steps and dance.
- Learn the art of co-ordination.
- Learning Spirit
- Open space to move freely while dancing.
- Good music system.
- Appropriate clothing.