OverviewB-boying or breaking, also called breakdancing, is a style of street dance that originated primarily among African American and Puerto Rican youth. If you want to try b-boying take this course and learn the basics from our experts.
- Introductions and greetings.
- Learn about B-Boy and its history.
- Warm up before B-Boying.
- Basic steps, hand postures, hand and foot movement.
- Learn the four kinds of movement: toprock, downrock, power moves and freezes.
- Learn to use the rhythm.
- Body language and style that will make you look good.
- Get good speakers.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Good open space so as to move freely while dancing.
- Water bottle.
- Learning attitude and lots of patience.