- Introductions and greetings.
- Learn about Belly dance, its type and its history.
- How to warm up before doing Belly dance.
- Basic steps, hand postures, hand and foot movement.
- learn about exercises that can strengthen your core.
- Learn about the seven core Families of Movement that create Belly Dance: Lifts and Drops, Slides, Shimmy, Twists, Circle, Figure 8’s, Undulations.
- Using the rhythm.
- Using everything learn to perform 1 songs in our guidance.
- Get good speakers and turn up the sounds.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Good open space so as to move freely while dancing.
- Any music suitable to belly dance.
- You need to have a particular level of fitness to start belly dancing and not put your safety at risk.