- Introductions and greetings.
- Introducing bharatnatyam.
- Learn rhythmic dance, emotional expression, and variety.
- Several fundamental footsteps (adavus), eye, neck movements, and hand gestures (hasta mudras).
- Navrasaas: The Nine Moods.
- The items to practice include the shabdam, varnam, padam, kirtanam, ashtapadi, javali, tillana, and shlokam
- Basic postures, hand and foot movement.
- Bringing everything together and perform on 4 songs in our guidance.
- Use proper Bharatnatyam clothing or attire that should not limit bharatnatyam movements.
- Open space to move freely while dancing.
- Good music system.
- Special Bharatnatyam music.