OverviewDo you know the basics of Bharatnatyam and wants to continue learning more? Take the course and let our dance experts take your knowledge from basic to advance. Enroll to advance.
- Introductions and greetings.
- Introducing bharatnatyam.
- Learn rhythmic dance, emotional expression, and variety.
- Several fundamental footsteps (adavus), eye, neck movements, and hand gestures (hasta mudras).
- Navrasaas: The Nine Moods.
- The items to practice include the shabdam, varnam, padam, kirtanam, ashtapadi, javali, tillana, and shlokam
- Basic postures, hand and foot movement.
- Bringing everything together and perform on 4 songs in our guidance.
- Use proper Bharatnatyam clothing or attire that should not limit bharatnatyam movements.
- Open space to move freely while dancing.
- Good music system.
- Special Bharatnatyam music.