OverviewA form of dramatic dance of southern India, based on Hindu literature and characterized by masks, stylized costume and make-up. Take the course and let our dance experts teach you all about kathakali.
- Introducing kathakali.
- Basic steps, hand postures, hand and foot movement.
- Basic kathakali styles ( Vettathu Sampradayam, Kalladikkodan Sampradyam, Kaplingadu Sampradayam)
- Learn the Kathakali mudras.
- Combining everything learned to do Kathakali.
- Use proper Kathakali clothing or attire that should not limit Kathakali movements.
- Open space to move freely while dancing.
- Good music system,
- Special Kathakali music.
Tutor for You
Guaranteed Refund within