- Develop basic snare drum reading skills.
- Interpret drum set charts.
- Improve your overall coordination, touch, and dynamics.
- Play common groove patterns found in Rhythm & Blues, Pop-Rock, Funk, Rock, Jazz, Brazilian, and Afro-Cuban music.
- Play patterns in various time signatures, including 4/4/, 2/4, 3/4, 12/8, 6/8, 9/8, and 5/4.
- A carefully curated drum set
- Soundproof environment
- Accessories like drum keys and & ear plugs
- A notebook to note down important things
- A mat or a carpet to put the drums on
- Willingness to learn and patience.