- Revisit the basics of drumming.
- Understand basic time.
- Develop multiple gripping techniques, playing area, and sound.
- Improve the balance and evenness between your hands.
- Play drum rudiments, including the double stroke roll, single stroke roll, paradiddle, double paradiddle, triple paradiddle, drag, drag paradiddle 1, flam, and flam accent.
- A carefully curated drum set
- Soundproof environment
- Accessories like drum keys and & ear plugs
- A notebook to note down important things
- A mat or a carpet to put the drums on
- Willingness to learn and patience.