- Introductions and greetings.
- Vocabulary related to food, family, school, appearance, age, destinations, and hobbies.
- Simple interactions and formulaic questions (ordering food, asking where things are).
- French grammar rules, Common pronouns and connectors, Italian phonetic and pronunciation.
- Basic time, Numbers to 100.
- Basic knowledge of the geography and customs of the Italian-speaking world.
- A English to Italian Dictionary.
- Peaceful study room.
- Blank notebook for practise.
- Have patience, learning a new language takes time.
- Search the internet about Italian, this though is only optional.
- Italian grammar rules book, this too is optional but recommended.