OverviewDo you know the basics of Italian and want to learn more. Take the course and our experts will help you turn pro in no time. Enroll, learn and turn pro.
- Introductions and greetings.
- Vocabulary related to food, family, school, appearance, age, destinations, and hobbies.
- Simple interactions and formulaic questions (ordering food, asking where things are).
- French grammar rules, Common pronouns and connectors, Italian phonetic and pronunciation.
- Basic time, Numbers to 100.
- Basic knowledge of the geography and customs of the Italian-speaking world.
- A English to Italian Dictionary.
- Peaceful study room.
- Blank notebook for practise.
- Have patience, learning a new language takes time.
- Search the internet about Italian, this though is only optional.
- Italian grammar rules book, this too is optional but recommended.
Tutor for You
Guaranteed Refund within