Abacus course curriculum for Kindergarten kids for home tuitions has been introduced with a view to make Maths learning easy for them. Tentative session wise Abacus for kids syllabus is as following:
- To count at least to 20, but preferably a little beyond.
- The concepts of equality, more, and less
- To count backwards from 10 to 0.
- To recognize numbers, To be able to write numbers
- To recognize basic shapes
- To understand up, down, under, near, on the side, etc. (basic directions)
- To understand the concepts of addition and subtraction with small numbers
- Play games to reinforce learning.
- Play all kids' favorite card game: UNO. It motivates kids to learn to recognize numbers quickly.
- Online addition and subtraction games.
- Curriculum, worksheets, or workbooks for shapes, matching, equivalence, more, and less
- To recognize shapes and practice matching
- Kindergarten math worksheets
- Puzzles and activities to develop the child's logical reasoning.-Twin puzzles and easy dot-to-dots.
- Customizable worksheets for kindergarten topics (not just math)
Tutor for You
Guaranteed Refund within