OverviewDo you know the basics of japanese and want to learn more. Take the course and our experts will help you turn pro in no time. Enroll, learn and turn pro.
- Introductions and greetings.
- Vocabulary related to food, family, school, appearance, age, destinations, and hobbies.
- Simple interactions and formulaic questions (ordering food, asking where things are).
- Japanese grammar rules, Common pronouns and connectors, Japanese phonetic and pronunciation.
- Basic time, Numbers to 100.
- Basic knowledge of the geography and customs of the Japanese-speaking world.
- A English to Japanese Dictionary.
- Peaceful study room.
- Blank notebook for practise.
- Have patience, learning a new language takes time.
- Search the internet about Italian, this though is only optional.
- Japanese grammar rules book, this too is optional but recommended.