OverviewJazz dancing is a form of dance that showcases a dancer's individual style and originality. Every jazz dancer interprets and executes moves and steps in their own way. Learn the jazz basics through this course and find your own style.
- Jazz and its history.
- How to warm up before performing Jazz.
- Basic steps, hand postures, hand and foot movement.
- Basic Jazz, Square Straddle, Jump Leg Hold, Layout, Hip Isolation, Rib Cage Isolation.
- Learn to catch the beat and dance to it.
- Combining everything learned to do Jazz
- Use proper Jazz clothing or attire that should not limit movements.
- Open space to move freely while dancing.
- Good music system.
- Special Jazz music.
- A background in Ballet Dancing is helpful.