OverviewDoes Jazz excite you and do you want to learn it? Take the course and let our dance experts help you learn the basics of jazz. Enroll, learn and do jazz .
- Jazz and its history.
- How to warm up before performing Jazz.
- Basic steps, hand postures, hand and foot movement.
- Basic Jazz, Square Straddle, Jump Leg Hold, Layout, Hip Isolation, Rib Cage Isolation.
- Learn to catch the beat and dance to it.
- Learn how to integrate things learned to do Jazz.
- Learning mentality and lots of patience.
- An environment that supports learning.
- Good open space so as to move freely while dancing.
- Good music system, music and dance go hand in hand.
- Special Jazz music.
- When dressing for a jazz dance class, think about wearing clothing that allows you to move.