OverviewIf you're still undecided or afraid that Japanese's is too hard, don't be! It can be one of the easier languages to learn in ways that will surprise you. Book our experienced home tutor today, and Qriyo will take care of the rest.
- Introductions and greetings.
- Vocabulary related to food, family, school, appearance, age, destinations, and hobbies.
- Simple interactions and formulaic questions (ordering food, asking where things are).
- Japanese grammar rules, Common pronouns and connectors, Japanese phonetic and pronunciation.
- Basic time, Numbers up-to 100.
- Basic knowledge of the geography and customs of the Japanese-speaking world.
- A English to Japanese Dictionary.
- Peaceful study room.
- Blank notebook for practice.
- Have patience, learning a new language takes time.
- Search the internet about Italian, this though is only optional.
- Japanese grammar rules book, this too is optional but recommended.