OverviewItalian is a Romance language, it is closest to Latin in terms of vocabulary. It is an official language in Italy, Switzerland, San Marino, Vatican City, and Istria. If you already know the basics, join our Advance Italian course now and take the step to learn advanced Italian.
- Introductions and greetings.
- Vocabulary related to food, family, school, appearance, age, destinations, and hobbies.
- Simple interactions and formulaic questions (ordering food, asking where things are).
- French grammar rules, Common pronouns and connectors, Italian phonetic and pronunciation.
- Basic time, Numbers to 100.
- Basic knowledge of the geography and customs of the Italian-speaking world.
- A English to Italian Dictionary.
- Peaceful study room.
- Blank notebook for practise.
- Have patience, learning a new language takes time.
- Search the internet about Italian, this though is only optional.
- Italian grammar rules book, this too is optional but recommended.