OverviewJapanese is an east Asian language spoken by about 125 million speakers, primarily in Japan. Did you always want to learn it or have an urgent need to learn it? Let our experts help you with Japanese. Take the course and learn the basics in no time.
- Introductions and greetings.
- Vocabulary related to food, family, school, appearance, age, destinations, and hobbies.
- Simple interactions and formulaic questions (ordering food, asking where things are).
- Basic time, Numbers to 100.
- Basic knowledge of the geography and customs of the Japanese-speaking world.
- A English to Japanese Dictionary.
- Peaceful study room.
- Blank notebook for practise.
- Have patience, learning a new language takes time.
- Search the internet about Italian, this though is only optional.