- Introductions and greetings.
- Vocabulary related to food, family, school, appearance, age, destinations, and hobbies.
- Simple interactions and formulaic questions (ordering food, asking where things are).
- Basic time, Numbers up-to 100.
- Basic knowledge of the geography and customs of the Mandarin-speaking world
- A English to Mandarin Dictionary
- Peaceful study room.
- Blank notebook for practice.
- Have patience, learning a new language takes time.
- Search the internet about Mandarin (optional).