OverviewEmbroidery is the art of decorating fabric or other materials with needle, thread or yarn. Interested in learning embroidery? Enroll in the course and learn to make beautiful embroidery art at your home.
- Embroidery overview.
- Learn the embroidery basics.
- Learn running stitch, back stitch, split stitch, satin stitch, stem stitch, french knots and seed and fill stitches.
- Learn about the tools and how to use them.
- Integrate everything learned to create beautiful designs.
- An embroidery toolkit.
- All the other materials like small, sharp scissors, needles etc.
- Check Pinterest, blogs for inspiration.
- A notebook to note down things.
- A learning attitude.