OverviewSanskrit is the primary sacred language of Hinduism, a philosophical language in Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Sikhism. Learn one of the oldest language with Qriyo.
- History and roots of Sanskrit.
- Basics of Sanskrit - Pronouns, Verb forms
- Verbal forms for wad
- verbal forms of some commonplace verbal roots, Dhaatu
- Building Sanskrit Vocabulary.
- Sentence construction.
- Everyday communication - Introduction, Shopping Meeting friends, Traveling etc.
- Hindi/English to Sanskrit dictionary.
- Notebook and other stationary items.
- A Favourable environment like no noises.
- Knowing Hindi will help although it is not absolutely compulsory.