- Introduction to Water Skills.
- Basic lifesaving skill, such as chin-carry, cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and basic first aid knowledge.
- Water safety and basic front crawl skills, as well as breath control.
- Floating with or without a floating board, kicks, arm movements, integration of breathing with front crawl, etc.
- Kicking, bobbing, underwater exploration, front and back floating.
- Gliding with face in the water, open eyes under water.
- Learn about exercises that can strengthen you and help in swimming.
- Appropriate swimming costume.
- Basic first aid box.
- Few swimming equipments as informed by the Qriyo Guru.
- Willingness to work hard and improve.