OverviewMixed Yoga consists of different styles of yoga, learn different poses and asanas for strength, flexibility and relaxation. Book a course now and our experts will work hard with you to attain your general fitness.
- A general introduction of Yoga.
- Warm-up exercises before doing Yoga.
- Aasans like Tadasana, Chakravakasana, dandasana etc.
- Sukshm Vyayam.
- Pranayam or Breathing Exercises.
- Aasan variations.
- Surya Namaskar.
- Relaxing Exercises.
- Diet Plans.
- Indvidual Specific Exercises and poses.
- Diet plan, what to eatc and what not.
- A calm, clean, noise free and comfortable environment.
- A Yoga Mat.
- Dress should be appropriate.
- A notebook to record steps at the initial stages.
- Music System (Optional).