OverviewPower Yoga is ideal for losing weight, increasing stamina, flexibility and strength. Power Yoga is a stress buster and it even helps to achieve inner peace. Book a Power Yoga course with Qriyo for a fit body.
- A general introduction of Yoga.
- Warm-up exercises before doing Yoga.
- Various power yoga poses.
- Cobra pose, bow pose, warrior pose.
- Seated Forward Bend, eagle pose, pigeon pose.
- Rhythemic Pranayam.
- Diet Control and shifiting to nutrition oriented diet.
- Indvidual Specific Exercises and poses.
- A calm, clean, noise free and comfortable environment.
- A Yoga Mat.
- Dress should be appropriate.
- A notebook to record steps at the initial stages.
- Music System (Optional).