- A general introduction to Yoga.
- The benefits of prenatal yoga, Warm-up exercises before doing Yoga.
- Dhyana, Pranayama, Aasans, Surya Namashkar.
- Top poses to do in prenatal yoga.
- Do Bharadvaja’s Twist, Baddha Konasana, Sukhasana, Janu Sirsasana, Padmasana.
- How to perform yoga without hurting yourself and baby.
- Diet plan, what to eat and what not.
- A calm, clean, noise free and comfortable environment.
- A Yoga Mat.
- Dress should be appropriate.
- A notebook to record steps at the initial stages.
- Music System (Optional).