OverviewDo you know the basics of Spanish and want to learn more. Take the course and our experts will help you turn pro in no time. Enroll, learn and turn pro.
- Introductions and greetings.
- Vocabulary related to food, family, school, appearance, age, destinations, and hobbies.
- Simple interactions and formulaic questions (ordering food, asking where things are).
- Spanish grammar rules, Common pronouns and connectors, and pronunciation.
- Basic time, Numbers to 100.
- Basic knowledge of the geography and customs of the Spanish-speaking world.
- A English to Spanish Dictionary.
- Peaceful study room.
- Blank notebook for practise.
- Have patience, learning a new language takes time.
- Search the internet about Spanish, this though is only optional.
- Spanish grammar rules book, this too is optional but recommended.