- Taekwondo Introduction.
- Basic blocks, Basic hand and kicking techniques.
- Developing hand and eye co-ordination.
- Effective warm up and stretching techniques.
- More kicking techniques as taekwondo lays more emphasis on kicking.
- Learn to defend yourself.
- A calm, clean, noise free and comfortable environment is good for practising taekwondo.
- Its favorable to practise on smooth Mat.
- Dress should be easy and comfortable, neither too tight nor too loose.
- Should have a level of stamina.
- A learning attitude.