The Computer course for Grade I for home tuitions has been introduced keeping the NCERT and CBSE syllabus in mind. The computer home tutors teach it while going along with the school syllabus. Tentative session wise computer course curriculum for class I is as following:
What is Computer?
- History, Evolution, Classification and Generations of computers, Organisation of the Computer System, Hardware, Input device, Memory or Storage Devices, Central Processing Unit, Output device and Computer Ports
- Computer Equipment Maintenance
- Elements of a Window: Top bar. Minimize, Maximize windows. Close an open music file, Open a game and play it.
- Fun with paint, draw and colour shapes. Open a Paint application and scribble something.
- Learning on how to open a file on desktop. Continue with a Paint application and scribble something.
- Keyword and its functions, First attempts to write names; K-lettres game, schools’ name etc
- Basics about monitor, mouse, modem, CPU, clicking, start menu, start button, toolbars Software, windows, buttons
Tutor for You
Guaranteed Refund within