The Computer course for Grade VIfor home tuitions has been introduced keeping the NCERT and CBSE syllabus in mind. The computer home tutors teach it while going along with the school syllabus. Tentative session wise computer course curriculum for class VI is as following:
- Input Devices, Output Devices, Memory Devices.
- Pointing Devices, Hardware & Software, Benefits of a computer, Uses of an internet, Components of the internet, Software requirements, URL, Connecting to the internet.
MS Word(Practical application)
- Creating a new file in MS Word, Saving a file, using GUI and shortcut key, Changing fonts and applying different options, related to fonts, Bold, Italic, underline, superscript, subscript, font size, color, applying shapes to a document.
- Getting multiple pages in a document.Applying different color styles.
- Introduction to BASICVariables, Numeric Variables, Alphanumeric/String Variables, Constants, Programming on letting and print statement, Basic Commands, Basic Statements, Print variations(zone wise printing).
- Conditional statements.
- History of computers, The development of electronic machines, Generations of computer technology, Different types of software, Memory types, Power Point(Practical application), Template, Wizard, Inserting slide into existing presentation, inserting pictures in a slide show.
- Formatting a slide, Animating a slide show
- Auto presentation of a slide show, Uses of Computers, Office Automation, Word Processing, Desktop Publishing, Electronic office.
Tutor for You
Guaranteed Refund within