This course is the simplest way to get acquainted with basic computer and networking through simple programmes.These skills will bridge the digital gap between you and your child. And you don’t have to depend on someone else for your work.
- Basic Components of PC (Monitor, Keyboard, CPU, Mouse, Printers, Speakers, CD/DVD, Pen Drive, Data Cable, Modem etc.)
- Operations like Start, Shutdown, Restart etc.
- Interfacing (Desktop, Drives, Files, Folders etc.)
- Typing, Notepad, Map, Calculator, Paint, Games etc.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Installation of Basic Softwares
- Secondary devices like CD/DVD
- Transfer (Cut/Copy/Paste/Format) from secondary devices like CD/DVD, Pen Drive, Mobile, Digital Camera, HandiCam etc.
- RUN (cmd, notepad, calc, winword, mspaint etc.)
- Shortcuts keys in computers
- Working with Web browsers (Chrome, firefox, etc.)
- Working with Search Engines
- Account creation and mailing text/attachment
- Online banking etc.
Tutor for You
Guaranteed Refund within