In Basic Training, focus is on the social behavior of the dogs. The best age for the pup for training is 3-9 months. Time allotted per session should be 20+10 minutes, 20 min for training and 10 min for entertainment and fun activities of dogs.
- Introductory class that teaches simple cues like sit, come, leave, drop and stay.
- Basic manners
- Socialization with people & other dogs
- Learn heel, wait, go to bed & more
- Loose-leash walking
In advanced training, various tricks are taught to the dogs. Tricks like bringing newspaper for the master, dance, salute, etc. Its syllabus include :
- Work on supervised separation
- Practice behaviors like advanced heel
- Advanced cues like crawl, take a bow, high five & roll over
- Encourages effective communication between pets & pet parents
- Basic guard