The Political Science home tuition course referred here is tentative and might shift according to the syllabus of different state boards or else the NCERT and CBSE syllabus. Its different sessions are as following:
- Unit 1: Democratic Politics
- Unit 2: Power Sharing & Federalism: Why and how is power shared in democracies?
- Unit 3: How has the federal division of power in India helped national unity?
- Unit 4: How does democracy accommodate different social groups?
- Unit 5: Democracy and Diversity & Gender Religion and Caste
- Unit 6: Are divisions inherent to the working of democracy?
- Unit 7: What has been the effect of caste on politics and of politics on caste?
- Unit 8: How has the gender division shaped politics? How do communal divisions affect democracy?
- Unit 9: Popular Struggles and Movements
- Unit 10: Political Parties: How do struggles shape democracy in favor of ordinary people? What role do political parties play in competition and contestation?
- Unit 11: Which are the major national and regional parties in India?
- Unit 12: Why have social movements come to occupy the large role in politics?
- Unit 13: Outcomes of Democracy: Can or should democracy be judged by its outcomes?
- Unit 14: Has democracy led to the development, security, and dignity for the people? What sustains democracy in India?
- Unit 15: Challenges to Democracy: Is the idea of democracy shrinking? What are the major challenges to democracy in India?
- Unit 16: How can democracy be reformed and deepened? What role can an ordinary citizen play in deepening democracy?
Tutor for You
Guaranteed Refund within