- A general introduction to Yoga.
- Substitute warm-ups with brisk walking and joint movements.
- Standing Yoga Poses Triangle Pose (konasana series) and Standing Spinal Twist (Kati chakrasanas).
- Sitting Yoga Poses Butterfly Pose, Cradling (if possible), body rotation, Cat stretch, and Child pose (Shishu Asana).
- Yoga nidra to help assimilate the effect of the asana practice into our system.
- How to perform yoga without hurting yourself.
- A calm, clean, noise free and comfortable environment.
- A Yoga Mat.
- Dress should be appropriate.
- A notebook to record steps at the initial stages.
- Music System (Optional).